Invited Project Mentor, College of Engineering and Computing, Florida Institute of Technology
President, Probability and Statistics, Inc.
Specializing in database project development with blockchain applications for web, aerospace and defense projects. Current projects include:
- * Computational fluid dynamics simulations, design and prototype fabrication and secure blockchain file management for satellite launch vehicles,
- * Blockchain cybersecurity system design and implementation for defense specific additive manufacturing systems, and
- * Crypto development for private sector secure data processing and storage.
Education and Research Coordinator, Facility Lead,Space Coast FabLab
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education project for K-12, university, and veteran job skills training in association with MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms. Managed the 27,000 sq ft Palm Bay community learning center and individually taught courses in app development, web development, database design and implementation, robotics, laser fabrication, 3D printing, general prototyping, CAD, and various coding languages.
Triton Hosting, Inc., Houston TX: President
- Hosted over 8,000 clients and participated in the design and construction of over 900 individual database driven websites. Sold the enterprise to an investor group in Panama that purchased and consolidated multiple independent web hosting companies. Did extensive work in SEO (search engine optimization) and website promotion.
Applied Encryption, Inc., College Station, TX: President.
Programmer for over 23 years.